You want to keep track of your weight, want to know, how many calories you should eat every day to reach your goals?
Then kcalCulate is the app for you!
• Calculate how many calories you should eat per day, depending on your body measurements, your fitness activites and your day to day business.
• Keep track of your progress and check yourself developing over time.
kcalCulate comes with three different charts to show you your weight, kcal and BMI.
That beeing said, you can use it as your personal weight diary and stay motivated.
• Additionally, kcalCulate calculates your BMI (Body Mass Index) and gives you a rating.
Specific goals can be gaining weight, losing weight or keep your weight.
• Select activites from a wide variaty of possibilitys. If you have a lot of them, you can use up to 4 different ones.
• kcalCulate comes with the new Google Material Design and brings as much of it to your device, as possible.
Measurements can be entered either in metric units (cm/kg) or imperial units (inch/lbs). (Please note, it's inch not [feet]'[inch])
kcalCulate Material Design is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-04. The program can be installed on Android.
kcalCulate Material Design (version 1.02) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.